Radio display dims when headlights are awitched on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio display dims when headlights are awitched on

I am posting this on behalf of my manager, who has a 2013 DS3 Airdream DSport as a company car. It is due to be returned in a few days and she has mentioned that when she switches the headlights on, the radio display dims to a point of being almost unreadable. The car has the monochrome display C.

Having not seen it myself, I haven't had a chance to take a proper look, but is this just a case of a dimmer switch somewhere that has been adjusted, if so where is the switch located as we can find nothing obvious in the manual? If it is something more serious, then will a dealer need to take a look? She would rather get it sorted before the car goes back.

Thanks for any assistance.

I know the brightness of the dials can be adjusted with the button just to the left of the speedo. I can't remember if this also adjusts the screen too, as I haven't had that screen for a few years.

Just checked the manual and if you press Menu > Display Configuration > Video-Brightness Adjustment > Brightness +/- then you should be able to adjust it. You may have to do this with the lights on to change the night mode.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks for that. I did see this in the manual, but wasn't sure whether this would be a solution or not. I will get her to try it. She hasn't mentioned anything about the dials being too dark.

Comment

Working...
      X