Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Bluetooth

Hi all,

I was thinking is it possible to add the factory Bluetooth to a car that didn't come with it and if so what would be required?

At the moment I would like to stick with the factory head unit, this is why I'm asking. I've seen some aftermarket modules that plug in to the CD change port but I thought the factory version would be nicer.

Factory version is not worth the time money and effort to switch over. Aftermarket double din is a much better bet.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Bugger, I hope that wasn't going to be the case.

Is it true that the vehicle menu is only accessible through the factory headunit?

I couldn't see another way.

Comment

If I remember correctly, you can use the stalk controls for music with a double din, but can't cycle the trip data functions. You have to set it to the trip function you use the most (overall MPG in most people's cases) before performing the switch.
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Not difficult at all. Even put my nomade v2 in my c2...
          You'll need the nomade v2 and microphone. Total cost is 60 euros or so...

Comment

Ah I was approaching it from the thought of switching old radio unit to new touchscreen unit since that's what most people usually ask.
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Nah, I'd like to keep the RD4 unit and just add the BT module to it and maybe the USB to.

Comment

I still think adding the factory USB was a bitch, as it needs to be activated by the stealers before it'll work. Have a look into it and see if it's any cheaper now, don't think anyone's asked in a while.
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I've got Lexia, originally bought for my 306. I just hope it's up to date enough to cover the DS3 as it's never been updated.

I'll have a search about, thanks

Comment

It will. Only the smeg iv2 is another story completly...

Comment

DS3 club and all amps are played for the fixing of the goals for humans. The noise of the DS and https://www.dissertationhqhelp.com/p...m-review-4-10/ is visited for the approach of the turns. The goal is shifted for the individuals. Way out is issued for the mixing of the goals forth pagans and paths for humans.

Comment

Working...
                      X