Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Sat Nav issue

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forums. I’m trying to download the latest map update for the Wife’s 2017 Parthenon cream DS3 but not having much luck.

I’ve downloaded and extracted the software update to the USB. However when I plug it in I get the message failed no music files. Rather than it reading the data.

Any ideas where I am going wrong would be appreciated?
    Attached Files

Is the USB formatted to FAT32? I think that is the required format for the DS3.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I had problems with the software download also. Eventually I downloaded it to a blank usb stick but instead of saving the file I “opened” it then saved it to the usb. Once downloaded I plugged it into the car opened navigation, pressed maps then either search or product info( i can’t remember which). It came up with 11 countries (in Europe) I ticked all the boxes but you can just tick UK and it downloaded fine. Takes about 6minutes per country, I downloaded whilst driving to work, although you can listen to a radio station you can’t change it. I hope it works for you. It took me a couple of weeks and a lot of patience!!

Comment

Working...
      X