USB Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Box

Does anyone have any experience of the USB Box as an accessory in a DS3? I have a transferred my USB Box from my old C4 to my DS Style + and have had it activated by the dealer. It works in as much that I can adjust the volume and change tracks on both an iPhone and USB pen drive but I am not getting any sort of display info on the central screen. In the C4 pressing button 1 on the radio accessed playlists, artist etc in the DS3 nothing. In the documentation, pressing the PTY/TA button for a few seconds should bring up various genres and when scrolling down to "documents" this should allow access to track names etc. Nothing happens. The only difference between the C4 and DS3 radios is the that the C4 one was bi-tuner and the DS3 is a mono-tuner. Could this be the clue?? Any ideas anyone before and go and badger the dealer again?

I don't know but if you get it sorted let us know, I was thinking of getting one of those but if doesn't work very well will have to go with something different
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I'm sure that there are a couple of members who have this fitted, I have only seen them fitted to C4 Picasso and what you described is what you should be able to do. You have set the PTY to documents in order to display the titles? I know from previous experience that the radio can take a few minutes to catch up.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
      X