Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between Bluetooth and the USB Socket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the difference between Bluetooth and the USB Socket?

I have ordered my DS3 Sports Plus and can collect it on Saturday :-) I have got the USB Socket and also Bluetooth. What's the difference? Will be using an iPhone. I'm presuming i can charge phone up with the USB but obviously i can't with Bluetooth. Is there anything else that differs between the two. Is one better than than the other etc etc. Many thanks in advance :-)

Some say that bluetooth gives you the best sound quality, but can't realy say myself, since my phone is failing to connect with it.

Comment

Bluetooth is obviously will sync your car with your phone, pairing the device with the car will add all contacts and enable hands free etc.

Re the music etc I have read on here that USB is better for playing your iPhone through, and has the benefit of charging. If you do a search for 'iphone quality' iphone music' etc there are some good results. For my Nokia there is no difference is sound quality. I tend to play my music via USB and memory stick.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Ones A Signal Transmission Of Data And The Other Is Wired...

Comment

I've used my iPhone with Bluetooth and USB.. I must say USB wins every time. I think sound quality is much better, and when running bluetooth on an iPhone constantly I find it runs down the battery quite quick!

Comment

Working...
          X