2016 DS3 - No sat nav option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 DS3 - No sat nav option?

New DS3 owner here (well, sort of, it's the girlfriends).

Picked up a 16' plate DS3 today which has the touch screen SMEG unit with CarPlay/MirrorLink included,
    However strangely can't a see an option anywhere for 'sat nav' which I assumed would be a basic feature for a car with all the other tech it has included?

It's not a big deal to be honest as using Google Maps via CarPlay is always going to be the better option, however I was just wondering if this is "normal" or is the feature hiding anywhere?

Also (sorry, couldn't see a way to edit my original post), is there any other theme colour options for the SMEG?

I'm just curious really, it's a purple coloured one currently which is very nice, but am surprised theres no others to select from as my 14' plate 308 has two options.

Comment

Not a big problem with no built in sat nav ,mine as no sat nav I use mirror link with synig navigation works great. Yes would like an option to change screen colour especially the time and temperature digits difficult to see some times .
      DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

There are Smegs without satnav, new unit is need to have it.
        Color can't be changed, blue it is.

Comment

Thanks for answering

Neither are a big deal, it was mostly curiosity and just making sure we wern't 'missing' anything that should actually be available.

Comment

Wondered if you have any ideas please? My car is just 3 years old and I my Sat Nav is playing up. Often 20-30 miles out. I've tried updating which worked for 3 days then reverted to being out. I switched it off overnight no effect. It's picking up 7 satellites and everything else is working fine. Citreon want £200 to look and POSSIBLY fix but they were very vague and appeared surprised....any ideas please?

Comment

Working...
            X