iPhone won't make calls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone won't make calls.

Grrrr I have an iPhone 3G. Very old now and has given up. Picked up my new DS3 Sport Plus from the dealer yesterday. It looked great in yellow all waxed polished etc for a nano second till it hit the snow lol. My iPhone works great with the bluetooth plays music sounds great. It wont make calls anymore. Says No Sim. So I'm thinking of getting a cheap smart phone till iPhone 5 comes out later in year. Does anyone know if this phone works ok with the DS3 Bluetooth http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phon...orange-in-grey Any other suggestions for phone would be appreciated. Want to make receive calls and play songs. Many thanks in advance :-)

Now I'm no iPhone expert but I'm wondering if you need to check the settings for the bluetooth to allow remote SIM access, the car will need permission to access the phone in order to make calls. My Samsung needed this set before it would work.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

@BigFeet76 my iPhone won't make calls at all nothing to do with the Bluetooth. It's stopped working all together. It says no sim but the iPod and Apps work. Time for a new mobile i think :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Justin999 View Post
        @BigFeet76 my iPhone won't make calls at all nothing to do with the Bluetooth. It's stopped working all together. It says no sim but the iPod and Apps work. Time for a new mobile i think :-(
        I have had the same problem the sim card carrier is really crap and does not let the card connect .

As you cannot take the back off what I did was removed the Sim and stick a piece of masking tape to the back of the card so when it is slid back in The card presses more firmly on its contacts .

You might need to give it a couple of goes to get the thickness correct but it does the trick
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Thanks monkeynuts :-)

Comment

Working...
          X