Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Screen

Hi,

I've got a 2015 Citreon DS3. Can I take it to a dealer to have the software updated on my entertainment system, so I can have the Mirror Screen feature. As I currently don't have this on the system? Obviously there will be a cost. Or can I simply install the software from a USB stick myself?

Thanks

Hello,

I also have a 2015 DS3 and recently I have been looking to have this installed onto my system as well as Apple CarPlay. According to a DS representative that I am currently in contact with you need to already have system version SMEG6.1.D.R20 installed onto the system for it to be possible.

Today I then contacted my local Citreon dealer to check to see if they can install this for me. They went on to say thats unless it came pre installed then it's not posslbe.

I hope you have had better luck than me but I will keep you updated if I get it installed.

Comment

With SMEG you can! you can use Apple or Android (with some patience and tricks). Ask for a SMEG.

Comment

Folks, I figure out how to mirror the screen with Android and MirrorLink!!!!
        I'll post a tutorial in soon

Comment

Mine is being activated on Tuesday by a ds3 dealer. On the latest software the dealer said that mirrorlink will not work as it's been discontinued by Citroen but apple carplay will work

Comment

Scrap that, they couldn't do it as it just kept coming up with an error. I'm on latest software SMEG6.4.A.R10

Comment

Working...
            X