X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 DS3 MirrorLink Enablement

Hi Guys,

Please bare with me this is my first post here

I have recently acquired a 2016 DS DS3 PureTech, it has the colour (purple) screen inside, however upon going into "Connected Services" there is no MirrorLink option when connected by USB or BT, I have contacted my local dealership who advised they no longer provide this update

Is there any way possible I can get this feature enabled, I have read ways using a Lexia 3 but not sure how to acquire the correct files etc.

Any advice how to get this function would be great!

Best Wishes,

Dan

If you have SMEG6.4.A.R10 then it can’t be activated apparently as it was discontinued in the update previous to this... That is what the dealer said to me anyway

Comment

V3nn3tj3 That said maybe the files that v3nn3tj3 has could help do it. I could do with them aswell

Comment

Just an update to this post...

I found a guy called David who has all the tools to activate the CarPlay/MirrorLink/WiFi/Colour Schemes and others.
        I drove down to Leeds on Saturday (Quite a trip from Hertfordshire) and this is all now activated at a cost of £60, £40 of which is for the Citroen Service token.

I am really happy with it all now working, shame it is not easier to activate however or by DS/Citroen themselves.

If anyone would like the contact details of the chap I used, drop me a PM as he is happy for me to send more his way.

Dan

Comment

Hi can you please send the details pleased Dan

Comment

Working...
          X