Bluetooth question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth question

Hey I’ve just got a quick question my friend has just bought a 13 Plate ds3 She connected her phone via Bluetooth but every time she starts the car she has to pair her phone with the vehicle again as the car seems to have forgotten the phone is this right or should it automatically connect to the phone ? Any advice and help would be appreciated thanks

I am thinking about how wonderful the fundamental piece of "I love Ranger" would be since its verses are so cool and elegantly composed. I need assignment writers uk help ti utilize these verses in a melody since the outcome would be dynamite.

Comment

Well, check the manual of your car as it will get this problem solved. I use the car manual often whenever I have problems with my connectivity of Bluetooth. By the way, I require one of your help. I need to pay someone to take my algebra class at lower rates. Can you suggest to me any professional who’ll help me get this task done? If yes, I’m waiting for your reply, thanks.

Comment

It actually works on their discord server
        Source: Destiny 2 LFG Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Ramee View Post
          It actually works on their discord server
          For refrence, you can check out the destiny 2 LFG Discord server. Its actually good.
          Source: Destiny 2 LFG Discord

Comment

Working...
          X