d style audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d style audio

hi folks my partner & myself are about to order a d style on the motability scheme so we cant go ripping bits out of a new car but i was wondering if the £300 plus audio upgrade was worth the money or wether i would be better sticking with stock & getting someone to add an under seat powered sub & some dynamat for the doors on the sly then remove the sub at the end of our contract . does the stock audio even have a sub output or am i paying for that privalage for £300 plus it seems an expensive option .any help gratefully recieved

Hi Mate,

I Have A DStyle And The HiFi Upgrade Is Well Worth The Dollar !

You Get:-

USB + AUX ( As Opposed To Just AUX )
    Sub In Boot,
    Sub In Front Dash,
    Much Better Dash Screen ( Monochrome C ),
    And Better Sound Quality Controls !

Well Worth It !

Comment

the second option sounds best. as ya can swap it in ya new car pointless paying out 300 quid for something that wont be yours as the car goes back in 3 yrs. thats my opinion
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by markhalifaxbiker View Post
        hi folks my partner & myself are about to order a d style on the motability scheme so we cant go ripping bits out of a new car but i was wondering if the £300 plus audio upgrade was worth the money or wether i would be better sticking with stock & getting someone to add an under seat powered sub & some dynamat for the doors on the sly then remove the sub at the end of our contract . does the stock audio even have a sub output or am i paying for that privalage for £300 plus it seems an expensive option .any help gratefully recieved
        are you ordering a manual or auto?
        http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

Thanks you guys for your answers im sorry im fairly new to this sort of media .To jimbob well be ordering an auto its what my partner needs so anyway guys would i be able to run an underseat sub from the stock audio

Comment

You should contact MFL about that, they normally do not have any problems with minor modifications just as long as the car is returned the normal at the end of its contract date.

You should be aware that the dealer network is sometimes asked to perform random VCD's on cars while in workshop.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about random searches big feet 76 i think i may just part with the cash & get all the goodies that come with the hifi.

Comment

Thats okay, advice is free!

Many people on MFL don't know about the random checks, sometimes dealers themselves will advise of a car that is either being badly used, heavily damaged or modified in a way that it shouldn't be (heard one case of a Renault running on Ford alloys!). We have so far only reported one vehicle for neglect, pictures are on the link below.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...view=slideshow

The car was only 6 months old when it came in for a recall and thats what we found.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  The car was only 6 months old when it came in for a recall and thats what we found.
                  Oh my god! That would surely be an awesome candidate for a top gear lab challenge! Human Mucus, Talc powder, mold etc etc etc. YUCK! Get the rubber gloves out!

Comment

:O Jesus !

Comment

Working...
                    X