San Francisco II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco II

I had an iPhone 3G which I have had for years. It stopped working so had to get a new mobile. So I bought a San Francisco II Orange shop in town. It's only a £99 Pay & Go so my Orange contract sim went straight in. It has Internet MP3 Player etc etc. I just wanted to let other DS3 owners know if they want a fairly cheap smart phone this is a WINNER. It works perfectly with the Bluetooth. Directory and Call Logs come up. Play music and Artist and Song show on stereo. All functions work Skip Track and Volume etc from the steering wheel. I bought this phone out of desperation but it's perfect with the car. It can be unlocked as well if your with another service provider. Hope this helps if your looking for a phone to work with the Bluetooth of your DS3 :-)

My daughter's got one of those and reckons it's ace.

Comment

@ gar074. I really want the IPhone 4s and bought this one in a panic as had no phone. Got in the car and thought its never going to be compatible but it works perfectly. The sound quality is spot on as well. I'm that pleased with it am tempted to keep it till iPhone 5 release :-)

Comment

Working...
      X