Veho SAEM blutooth kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veho SAEM blutooth kit

Found this on groupon for £29.95 - anyone have it or know if it's likely to be any good?? Normal price is £79.95.

http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_det...px?article=177

Ta!
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

I got the Ice Device from Groupon for my Picasso and the Bluetooth streaming works a treat. Never used it for calls!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

never mind lol, doesn't stream music!!
      that ice device looks good.

Comment

I use one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-F4U03.../dp/B004FNYQZ8
        Bluetooth Audio streaming and calls through the speakers.

Only problem I have with it is that I have to press a button to connect every time I get in the car.
        Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

I got an Ice Device form Groupon, Streams music fine, and phone calls work well too. Connects automatically most of time. Watch Groupon though, mine took 5 weeks to come, and after I'd paid for the voucher, thinking postage was included, They stung may £6 postage. I think Bluetooth World wait for the orders to come in then get them from China, hence the 5 week turn around. Their Website advertises them for £60. Which I think is a con, cause they only look like they are worth £20. Which is what I payed for it, so looks like your getting a bargain!

Comment

Cheers, tho I've decided to go for the 1 mixin mentioned. The vehicle one doesn't stream music and doesn't connect to the radio which would be a pain in the ass!!

Comment

UPDATE -
              I went for the Belkin one that Mixixn mentioned, though i broke it by doing something silly last week lol. Bought this one this morning, seems a bit of a bargain. The belkin one was very handy, hopefully this one lives up to the reviews!

Comment

Working...
              X