Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satnav orientation help

Hi

Does anyone know how to change the view point on the satnav?

When I'm driving, the arrow isn't pointing in the direction that I'm driving in. It's like the map doesn't move so side roads positions etc don't correspond to where they're supposed to be when I'm driving past.

Help will be much appreciated!!

Thanks

Sounds Broke Mate - I'd Take It In 2 Your Dealer...

Mite Just Be A Software Problem ?

Comment

Not a software problem.

Hold in the "NAV" key to bring up the satnav options, you can configure the viewpoint between 2D, 3D and also set the arrow to always point forwards
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        you can configure the viewpoint between 2D, 3D and also set the arrow to always point forwards
        You Have To Set It Manually To Point Forwards ? Shouldn't They Do That Anywayz ? lol

Comment

The map stays one way as standard and your arrow moves left, right, etc.. Gotta admit, much easier to use when pointing one way though.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Or when you have the map displayed, just press the "round" button to open the quick menu and select the map mode you want.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

i only get 2d and 2.5d
              does anyone know why you can only put 4 digits of a postcode in ??
              i put my postcode 4 digits in and it takes me 4 miles away from my house when im parked on the drive !!
              anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

The MyWay in DS3 only offers 2D and 2.5D - the NaviDrive system in C6 and C5 offers full 3D maps. Second the postcode system only offers 4 digits as the system is set up for the european postcode system and also the memory is not big enough to have every postcode accross the whole of europe on it!

If you using the MyWay System the best way to find things like hotels, parks, shops, etc is the enter the city and then search by POI. That way you will most of the time find what your looking for.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  The MyWay in DS3 only offers 2D and 2.5D - the NaviDrive system in C6 and C5 offers full 3D maps. Second the postcode system only offers 4 digits as the system is set up for the european postcode system and also the memory is not big enough to have every postcode accross the whole of europe on it!

If you using the MyWay System the best way to find things like hotels, parks, shops, etc is the enter the city and then search by POI. That way you will most of the time find what your looking for.

Hope that helps
                  That or postcode and street name. I must admit though, it can be a pain especially when you're not sure exactly where it is you're meant to be heading.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Dude either im a nut job or it aint working.

I hold the NAV key and nothing happens, i have gone crazy looking for it in the menu. Can someone post what options i have to select to get to it please

Comment

Don't press the nav button! Put the map on the display first, press the "round" button in the centre and a mini menu will appear, scroll down to map setting and select the map mode you need from there. If you get really stuck i'll do a vid for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X