playing music from iphone 4 via bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing music from iphone 4 via bluetooth

i haver read a post on here where someone has managed to do this but does anyone have an idiot proof way of getting it to work?
    ive just tried for half an hour, got phone working as usual no problem but nothing from the ipod part of it

any help would be much appreciated
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Not sure if you can stream with the MyWay Bluetooth, know you can with the standard setup.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

thanks bigfeet, now i got a satnav i didnt want and it doesnt do what i want it too.....im lost !

Comment

It would be very strange if you can't stream via Bluetooth, esp as the satnav-equipped cars don't have the USB port.

Comment

I'll have a look at the C5 we have at work, it uses the same sat nav system and see if i can get it to work. unless anyone else can shed light??

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
            I'll have a look at the C5 we have at work, it uses the same sat nav system and see if i can get it to work. unless anyone else can shed light??
            thank you

Comment

Sorry Tony, didn't have any luck getting it to work i'm afraid.

Has anyone else managed to stream via bluetooth with the MyWay Sat Nav??

Comment

Bear in mind that Apple's implementation of Bluetooth is different to everybody else's, and often iPhones won't fully work with Bluetooth devices.
                1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  Sorry Tony, didn't have any luck getting it to work i'm afraid.

Has anyone else managed to stream via bluetooth with the MyWay Sat Nav??
                  Tried this with my Android with no luck. I don't think it's possible.

Just get yourself an aux-in cable and save yourself the hassle
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                    Tried this with my Android with no luck. I don't think it's possible.

Just get yourself an aux-in cable and save yourself the hassle
                    Agreed!

Comment

It Should Work Tho ?

I Cant Imagine Citroen Investing In 2 Separate Bluetooth Systems For The Sat Nav And Just The Hi-Fi ?...

The Hi-Fi Bluetooth Deffo Works With My iPhone 4 As I've Tried This In The Dealers ?

Weird...

Comment

I've just connected my iPhone 4 by bluetooth (need to take out the fuse for the radio, and the emidiatly after putting it in again add the phone). And the Bluetooth stream works like a charm 9 out of 10 times.
                        If it wont play i just disable the bluetooth and enable it again on the iPhone. That usualy fix it.

Comment

i can pair the phone no problem, it pairs its self every time i get in the car but playing files from mi iphone 4 ipod wont wortk, ive seen videos of this working on other cars but they have a bluetooth icon on the bottom of there iphone where the volume slides up and down which i dont get.

Comment

Pairing for voice calls works fine with the sat nav system however I'm pretty sure it's a different system and won't allow you to stream music wirelessly. As I said, just invest in an aux cable and stick it in your glove box or arm rest. It's bound to be of better sound quality anyways..
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Yeah Dangerous Is Right On This 1 Tony...

Aux Cable Is The Way Forwards For Ya lol

Comment

Working...
                              X