Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MyWay worth it?

Evening all,

I am looking to order a DS3 dSport in the next few weeks and can't decide whether to add the MyWay option.

Is this worth the money and a worthwhile upgrade over the standard headunit with Hifi upgrade?

Thanks

Hi Lee,

I'm not sure but isn't MyWay standard on the DSport Plus? (others will advise, I've had mine over a year so not looked for a while).

If it is, if you go for that, you'll get leather, etc as well included!

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Dsport+ Only has one option the Myway system If you are ordering then I do believe it is now the E-Myway which now has Bluetooth and the USB stick as well as the satnav so would be an option to consider now

Comment

MyWay or eMyWay is only available as an option on DStyle and DSport models, not the plus versions.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thank you for the replies

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          MyWay or eMyWay is only available as an option on DStyle and DSport models, not the plus versions.
          This is what I thought. When I configure my car online I do not get the option to add myway with the DSport plus.

Comment

The main thing to ask yourself is how often to you think you'll use it? The entry system is in the European format so the system does not take a full UK postcode but it will with extra data take you there.

The main thing to bear in mind that it does not add any value to the car at 'the other end'.

The best option is to see if your dealer has MyWay fitted in any other cars which you can see as the system is very much the same across the board.

Comment

To be honest I would very rarely use the navigation. The only reason that I would choose it is that it makes the dash look nicer in my opinion.

The value at the other end is no major concern as I would be private leasing the car over a 24 month period.
              12,000 miles allowed pa, DSport Plus 155 THP for £240 a month. Seems like a good deal to me?

Does the standard Hi-Fi Stereo produce good sound quality?

Comment

Reviews on the system have been really bad, you can't go wrong with a TomTom. Cheaper and you can use it when on foot or on push bike.
                ...And Motobike (in my case too) lol

No sat nav screen = more of the lovely dash design!

Comment

Cheers for the reply

How do you find the sound quality on the OEM Hi Fi System? I love my music so its fairly important

Comment

When I had the DSport I found the standard Hi-Fi really good to my ears but take along with you one of your favourite CD's to put into the stereo so you can judge yourself.

Something I actually encourage my customers to do on a test drive

Comment

Good Idea, Think I will do that.

Im actually getting a little excited about the test drive tomorrow.

How does the test drive work? Will one of the sales reps come out with me?

Comment

That will depend on the dealership, their insurance and you!

Rule of thumb here is that we are happy to let customers go on their own, we do always ask if they wish us to go along with them because some customers are happier that way with a strange car. Our other rule of thumb will sounds a bit discriminate as we will judge the customer and if we can trust them! We try to avoid 'boy bands', 'test pilots' and 'gearbox jocks' going out on their own!

Comment

That sounds fair enough. Ill see how it goes tomorrow and report back

Comment

Hi lee

I've got the emyway system, I couldn't find out much info before I bought the car, but I've been quiet impressed with it since we had it, it does look very good on the dash! I like my music and have found the sound system to be more than adequate! With the sat nav only draw back is post code (or lack of input facility ) but its not a big problem, not got lost yet, there's a few screen options too! Overall it would recommend it! Enjoy!
                            RED & BLACK WHITE SPOTTY ROOF THP 155

Comment

Well I ordered the dsport plus today so MyWay wasn't an option anyway!

More than happy with the stereo and sound and the interior is a great place to be

Roll on February!

Comment

Working...
                              X