Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subwoofer 'after factory' upgrade

Hi All,

I opted to upgrade the sound system in the DS with the £300 upgrade from Citroen which is described as the Hifi module on the accessory website.

Now I was delighted to see it added a Subwoofer to my boot but I have one problem.. it doesn't seem to be making too much of a difference. I've had a look at the unit and can't find any volume controls or any options in my eMyWay to change the Subs volume.

Now as this was the Hifi upgrade I was expecting something to be in the centre of the dashboard? But the plastic cover is still there.

Am I missing something?

What you have bought is not the Connecting Box option as listed on the brochure but rather the sub woofer tube which is a dealer accessory.

Unfortunately I have not seen one of these yet but I do understand a couple of members on the club have so hopefully they will be better to advise on settings.

The centre speaker for vocal is only part of the factory setup which adds a small sub inside the rear wing.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Whats a sub woofer?
      Nickname for a partner?

CBLUE
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

CBLUE,

A Subwoofer is a large speaker, often 8" and above in size that produces low frequency Bass notes.

Rich

Comment

Working...
        X