Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What speakers would fit in the DS3 ??

Hi guys

Im thinking of upgrading my speakers in my DS3, but what size are the ones allready fitted ?? (Rather ask you guys than take my door sides appart)
    And does anyone have some replacement speakers they would recommend ??

The sound in the DS3 are overall okay, but really miss some Umpf Umpf Bass (bit disapointed about the subwoofer), so any good recommandation without the need to tare everything appart ??

6,5" in front, i think 6,5" back and the sub is 6,5"
    Keep the back speakers and just upgrade the sub and front speakers. U wont hear the differens if u upgrade the back or not.
    -Back speakers are only for those sitting in the back.And how often are we doing that."never"

How much are u going to spend.?? and do u have a favorit webshop.?
    -I can check it out, afterwork tomorow.

Comment

Just what i fought . And yes thats right "Never".

Well about favorit webshop, that normaly depends on where google/ebay (DE, SE, UK, US og HK does'nt matter). tells me it is cheapest to buy .
      Normaly i would go for something like JBL or other quality products.

I have considered something like the Danish Highend Dynaudio
      http://carsound.dk/produkt.asp?id=66...s%2FMellemtone

Is it easy the change the sub unit ??

Comment

Originally posted by Eiken View Post
        Just what i fought . And yes thats right "Never".

Well about favorit webshop, that normaly depends on where google/ebay (DE, SE, UK, US og HK does'nt matter). tells me it is cheapest to buy .
        Normaly i would go for something like JBL or other quality products.

I have considered something like the Danish Highend Dynaudio
        http://carsound.dk/produkt.asp?id=66...s%2FMellemtone

Is it easy the change the sub unit ??
        OOhh Dynaudio Nice. I have nothing to say, They are almost as good as DLS speakers :rolleyes:
        I think the FS is a little high"60hz" for those speakers to use as a replacement speaker for the sub.
        -I should buy 3 and try one in the sub first, if it doesent play good. Return one of the others. And install the rest in front.
        Dont forget to buy some sound dampening,A small amount is better then nothing in the front doors. when u have evrything dismounted.

It should be realy easy to change the sub speaker. Out with the boot carpet, take of the right side ventilation. And just lift the right boot panel.

Damn why did u show me that link, Now iam thinking of replaceing my mounted speakers..
        I have a really nice price "50% off" on a morel 12" sub, But "CRY" i have alredy have 2 new 10"
        -Maybe next summer.

Comment

Hehe Jimmy thanks for reply , yeah Dynaudio really make some nice speakers, but then again 3x 1299DKKR might be a bit to much for me right now.

If you should recommend something a bit cheaper to me for now what make could you recommend me??
          Maybe something from this site:
          http://eho2003.de/index.php?cat=c52_...688d1375022fca

Then i can allways save-up for som Dynaudioes

Comment

Working...
          X