X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Nav SD Card Slot

Hi,

Just bought a DS3 .

I have the Sat Nav system, however the dealer forgot to put the SD Card in, which i have.

Could anyone tell me where the SD Card slot is?

Thanks

Try Page 189 in your Handbook under My Way First Steps
    sigpic

Comment

Hi AJ07,

Must have a different handbook to you, the My way section started on pg 252, but still didnt show where it was.

however i have now found it, right in front of my face on the dash :redface:

Thanks

Comment

Should be in your handbook though. Sorry. At least you found it
        sigpic

Comment

Should be just below the radio dial mate.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ive found it thanks Dangerousfish

Comment

New car??

Really sloppy PDI then
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

2 Years old but only 5K miles.

And maybe a Noob question but what is a PDI?

Comment

Originally posted by robbo651 View Post
                  2 Years old but only 5K miles.

And maybe a Noob question but what is a PDI?
                  One of these, I think:

Investigations Police of Chile (Spanish: Policia de Investigaciones de Chile), the state police force of Chile

Pacific Data Images (1980–2000), former American computer animation production company, purchased by DreamWorks

Pentaho Data Integration, Pentaho Data Integration (PDI, also called Kettle) is the component of Pentaho responsible for the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes.

Peripheral drift illusion

Personal data interchange, an information sharing standard developed by the Versit Consortium

Philippine Daily Inquirer

Pilot direction indicator, guides a bomber pilot during a bomb run

Plumbing & Drainage Institute, an American plumbing products manufacturers certification organization

Polydispersity index, to the molecular weight distribution of polymers

Portable Database Image (.pdi), a file format to store structured databases for reporting and analysis in a highly compressed way

Powered Descent Initiate, the maneuver of the Apollo Lunar Module as it descended from lunar orbit to landing

Pre Delivery Inspection, final inspection by the client of bespoke machinery and systems taken place just prior to delivering to the endures / customer

Program and Debug Interface, an Atmel proprietary interface for external programming and on-chip debugging of computing devices.

Projected Digital Image, a digital image used for projection, often in the context of a photographic competition

Protein dispersibility index, a means of comparing the solubility of a protein in water

Protein disulfide isomerase, an enzyme which catalyzes the formation and breakage of disulfide bonds in proteins

Performance Daily Intake, a recommendation of daily vitamin and mineral intake, similar to RDI

Pre-delivery inspection, the examination of a car (or other traded goods) before handover to the new owner.

Project Development and Implementation, a structured phased approach for the execution of capital projects used in some parts of the Oil and Gas Industry in Canada.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                  X