Strange Head Unit Silence Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Head Unit Silence Issue

Over the month or so I have had my car I have had an issue with music via Bluetooth, either the music side of things doesn't connect although the phone is showing up on the screen and is working fine for calls. Only turning the radio off and on again brings the music on.

Now, last night I was taking a large parcel home so had to put the back seat down, turned on the radio, no sound on any source. Made a call to the wife who was sitting next to me, the phone rang but nothing through the speakers. When I got home took the parcel out, put the back seat back up and lo and behold the radio started working again.

Now, surely this was a complete coincidence?

Don't know much about the radio stuff but maybe some of the wiring that goes to the subwoofer?
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I'd speak to the dealer, given what you've told us it sounds like there may be a wiring fault somewhere. Hopefully they will have some idea where to start looking.... I'm assuming you can't see any wires anywhere the rear seats hinge ?
      sigpic

Comment

Nothing obvious to me really, the dealer and I are going to be having a "conversation" this week as there are a few issues with the bodywork that have not been addressed yet so it's something else to add to the list

Comment

Working...
        X