Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone automatically starts playing on connecting

Hi all,

Annoyingly, everytime i select the iphone through "source" (so i can hear the sat nav / message alerts thru my speakers), it automatically starts the last song playing again, which is driving me mad!

Surely there's a way i can set the iphone not to do this?

Hi I seem to be having the same problem and cannot seem to resolve this problem. I tried using the I-phone cable but this just starts playing all the music alphabetically. As I am rapidly falling out of love with the I-phone as they keep writing bad software for it and there seems to be much better bits of kit out there now. I think its time to introduce a nationwide bucket of water approach to this phone, that way once the phone has gone in the water you will actually know what is wrong with it! Hopefully you will find a cure for this rather annoying problem - good luck!

Comment

Mine does it too, doesn't really bother me as I only really flick between AUX for the USB stick and the radio
      sigpic

Comment

Delete all the music??

You need to bear in mind you are trying to make the car (and the phone) do something that it wasn't really intended to do in the first place.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Google tells me this is a very common problem, for which Apple offers no solution.

For those with iPhones that have been Jailbroken, there's a fix, but not for the rest of us!

Comment

Your car's trying to tell you to get a decent phone
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Or a little patience
              sigpic

Comment

Not a major issue, I know, just a minor pain!

Comment

Working...
                X