Hifi mid range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hifi mid range

So i've owned my brilliant 61 plate dsport+ hdi 110 for a couple of weeks now so forgive my newbie status.

I am concerned that the standard upgraded dsport hifi in it isn't working quite right.
    The rear speakers, sub and dash speakers all work great but the front door speakers seem very quiet.
    Even turning the system up quite loud, you have to put your ear next them to hear them.
    This is bugging me because even after tweaking balance / EQ etc, the sound lacks midrange punch.
    Is this just how the hifi version is meant to be or can you guys actually hear those door speakers doing something in your ds3's?

Appreciate your experience as i don't want a wasted trip to the dealer where they just shrug their shoulders and pronounce it working haha!

If you have to put your ear next to the speaker in order to hear them then I should say that you have an issue, take it yo have used the balance settings to isolate each speaker? Do that and then report back what volume level you have to have in order to hear the speaker. Hopefully one of the other members will do like wise and that will answer the question.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for replying mr bigfeet
      unless i'm missing something all i can do is fade it to a corner.
      This means that if i fade it to NSF corner for example then i still get the dash speaker in that corner too.
      Putting it to full at the front makes them just audible but only because of the absence of the rear ones.
      It doesn't make the other one louder once you get past the '0' balance point, just the others quieter though either.
      I suppose what i really want to be able to do is turn down the dash tweeters but up the door speakers - possible?

Comment

Working...
      X