MyWay 2010-2011 Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyWay 2010-2011 Maps

Got the 2010-2011 Maps for the MyWay. Not sure if i am allowed to put links up, so will wait for Sag or an Admin to confirme

Also got a few more things, but yeah just buzz me if this is allowed before i post anything

Did you get these from your dealer or download them?

Feet, you know if Citroen have any sort of deal with the maps provider where we can get the updates from somewhere legit?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I am on a spanish C4 forum, and they have monthly Speed Cam updates and every time a new map is released they upload it. So they are legit but not paid for (sorry but not paying £100+ every time Citroen release new maps on an SD Card when i can buy an 8GB SD Card for a tenner and download the maps for free )

As far as I am aware the new maps you have to pay for but the MyWay Firmware is free from your dealer. Maybe Feet can shed some light on this?

Comment

Ok here is an update...

1. With firmware 27.01 it only accepts the original SD Card.

2. New maps (2010-2011) in theory work when copied to the original SD Card (Have not tried, but some one else has, wouldnt do it myself till more than one has done it)

3. Firmware 27.01 seems to have an Anti-Piracy setting incorporated into one of the files, have no idea which one yet.

Comment

As far as i know the maps firmware is updated when the DS3 is plugged into dialog and connected to CUK, the map updates would come from NAVTEQ but at the moment i don't see the UK version yet.
          Last edited by Bigfeet; 21-11-2010, 20:16. Reason: poor spelling due to too much beer!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
            As far as i know the maps firmware is updated when the DS3 is plugged into dialog and connected to CUK, the map updates would come from NAVTEQ but at the moment i don't see the UK version yet.
            Like the edit

To confirm, the map updates are only available when it's plugged into the system in a dealership?
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

No, from what i understand is you can get the map updates straight as a download which you stick onto an SD card. The older systems required a dealer plug in (RT3/4 NAVI).

Talking of Sat-Nav I have posted an email to Harker and Becker (makers of the MyWay) to find out if there is a UK only map which would use full postcode search, I'll let you guys know if I get a reply!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Cheers Feet

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                  Cheers Feet
                  What he said Keep us updated on the "UK Satnav" too! That's been one of my only hates towards the car so far!
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    Talking of Sat-Nav I have posted an email to Harker and Becker (makers of the MyWay) to find out if there is a UK only map which would use full postcode search, I'll let you guys know if I get a reply!
                    that would be fantastic bigfeet as the 4 digit postcode thing is crap in my opinion
                    anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Working...
                    X