iPhone 4S Bluetooth lists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 4S Bluetooth lists?

I am connected via Bluetooth and music plays but it seems to be in a random order. Holding list button just says button not available. When I tried via USB cable it said USB Periferal not available. Can I not control my iPhone 4S?

I also have a iPod classic I was Lookig to connect but read elsewhere on the forums that there is a 999 limit? I have many more tracks than that on both apple devices so does that mean it will only see the first 999 in the device as if so that's really poor. How do you handle that?
    Last edited by icewolf; 20-06-2013, 06:21.

When you tried the USB was the phone still connected via Bluetooth?

The limit is 999 folders not tracks, but a word of warning if you go plugging in a high volume of music like that it does take a few moments to index everything!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
      When you tried the USB was the phone still connected via Bluetooth?

The limit is 999 folders not tracks, but a word of warning if you go plugging in a high volume of music like that it does take a few moments to index everything!
      The USB was without Bluetooth but I will try later. Should an iPhone be USB compatible with the in car kit? 999 folders doesn't sound half as bad but I guess I will find out how that impacts my collection.

Perhaps given it charges the device as well USB is the better way but I had hoped that the Bluetooth would work but lack of a list is a killer I can see the names Of the track and move between them just not choose artist or whatever which isn't very useful. I did read that you can control the music by the device so maybe that's a get around if it comes to it.

But then Bluetooth gives phone so can you USB charge, USB music play and Bluetooth at same time? Does that make Ny sense? Lol

Comment

Working...
      X