Citroen EZI-DAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen EZI-DAB

Hi I'm looking at getting DAB radio fitted to my DS3 DSport Plus, at the moment I have the standard CD player and the monochrome display C.

I've been looking at the Alpine EZI-DAB which I get for a lot less than what Citroen are charging

My question is if I did have Citroen fit the EZI-DAB controller where would they install the unit?

I know the main interface unit is fitted out of sight but I've been trying to work out where they would fit it without obstructing any of the existing controls or display.

could anyone tell me where they put them, better still If anyone has one fitted could they please post a picture?

Thanks
    2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

I would imagine that your dealer, like ourselves, would place the unit where you would prefer for easy access.

Got a chance to use the other DAB system the other day fitted to a eMyWay unit, not that impressed to be honest...
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I hoping someone has already had one fitted and could give me an idea as to where it might go,

I don't really want one of those big ugly windscreen sucker holders but some where on the console nice and discreet.

Its a lot to ask I no but it worth asking hopefully someone has one fitted.

Comment

I think Monkeynuts had one fitted by Citroen, not sure if it's the same as what you're looking at though ?
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks lfcrule do you know if he's posted anything on here about it

Comment

I searched his name and found this http://www.ds3club.co.uk/search.php?searchid=554779
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks again lfcrule1972 I've done a bit of digging and found him and sent a private message 👍

Comment

Working...
              X