eMyway Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMyway Help !

Please forgive me as this may seem like a really stupid thing to be asking but i am completely puzzled by this car stereo... I had it playing a CD this morning while i was cleaning the exterior of the car - all doors open and boot, after about 20 minutes it just turned off - i put it back on again but it turned off after about 10 minutes saying on the screen "Economy Mode" and the only way of getting the CD to play now is turn the ignition on with the engine running... But as soon as you turn the engine off the music stops and the screen is just black - saying "Economy Mode" again. I have had a quick look through the booklet but cannot seem to find anything that relates to this problem - what needs to be done so that the stereo will play while the ignition is off ? Thanks in advance for any help
    The Truth is Out There !

Listen quicker!

JB

Comment

you dont get chance to listed quicker lol
      The Truth is Out There !

Comment

You can thank Citroen for this amazing piece of tech, basically owners appear to be too stupid to be allowed unrestricted play time whilst cleaning the car etc. You'll now need to start the engine and run the car for a bit to recharge the mystery amount of playtime you're allowed....
        sigpic

Comment

If the Economy mode kicks in you need to start the engine to reset the battery level for at least a couple of minutes.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            If the Economy mode kicks in you need to start the engine to reset the battery level for at least a couple of minutes.
            Yep another crazy Citroen idea ............when we go any where and my wife stays in the car we take a small tranny radio for entertainment after the Eco mode kicks in .................talk about going back to the 60's
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Yeah it's crap, I don't think I've ever flattened a car battery listening to the stereo....
              sigpic

Comment

Yes its murder
                Specially when youre washing the car on a Saturday aftnoon, and your teams about to take a penalty
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  Yes its murder
                  Specially when youre washing the car on a Saturday aftnoon, and your teams about to take a penalty
                  Wash the car ............I sit in mine while the Polish do mine never had any eco mode probs

Comment

I spend ,more time drinking cider than washing to be honest
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                      I spend ,more time drinking cider than washing to be honest
                      I did tell a little white lie ...............yesterday I did get my jetwash out and waved a sponge about and thought stuff this and parted with five English Pounds down the local car wash

Comment

Yea i gotta agree the french have dropped a Boo Boo with this Eco crap - for years i have always had a cd playing while cleaning the car - it really is big disappointment that i wont be able to do this anymore !
                        The Truth is Out There !

Comment

You guys do know there is this marvellous invention which was designed with you lot in mind???

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Idiot......
                            sigpic

Comment

Hahaha..

pretty close to my solution, I just have my iPhone on spotify and earpluggs
                              Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Working...
                              X