Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is included in the hi-fi pack?

Hi all,

I have a 99g, which had a hi-fi and bluetooth pack etc installed before I purchased it (not at my request, it was already in it).

I have the hi-fi thingy in the centre of the dashboard, but I've read about some kind of amp or whatever being in the boot as part of the hi-fi pack. Just wondering if I'm missing something?

The sound from my radio etc is pretty weedy, so it's just got me thinking that there's something missing? The USB port is present next to the handbrake. Anything else I should have?

Thanks.

The sub-woofer in the rear is behind the grill on the right hand side, just remove the grill and you cant miss it

Comment

I think you're possibly refering to the additional bass box you can have which is shaped like a tube.

This isn't standard but you can purchase it from your dealer.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The hi-fi pack consists of a sub woofer located in the boot on the right hand side and the central speaker mounted onto the dashboard, there is also a USB socket located by the handbrake as well as the 3.5mm jack plug. You also get Display Screen C which will display radio text and mp3 tags.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. The only thing I haven't noticed is the sub woofer in the boot, I'll have a look later. All the other stuff mentioned above is there.

Comment

Hi,

The sub itself isn't the big tubular thing as you see in some of the promo pics, that's an extra. It's tucked into the boot on the near-side wall lining.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
            X