Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Nav dispaly

Hi
    I am sure before i had to disconnect my battery, the Sat when in use was always upward facing i.e. the direction of travel was always up.
    But now it goes all over the place up down to the sides....... can anyone tell me how to change this pleaseeeeee.

It's hard to tell from your post what you are meaning but I take it you might be referring to the map orientation? If that's the case then with the eMyWay system you can change this by pressing 'Nav', 'Map Management' and then 'Map Orientation'.
    Last edited by Bigfeet; 06-11-2013, 16:50.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi Yes this is what i meant but that is not working on my car. I don't seem to have a map management its a 2011
      Last edited by gstweedie; 06-11-2013, 15:22.

Comment

With the map displayed press the center button and a list with map settings should come up. try that
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by gstweedie View Post
          Hi Yes this is what i meant but that is not working on my car. I don't seem to have a map management its a 2011
          Ahh... in that case you have the original MyWay System, follow Cyclone's directions but make sure you have the map on full screen display first.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Cheers guys for the help NOW GOING UP......

Comment

Working...
            X