hi fi upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi fi upgrade

Considering changing dstyle plus for a new one the same. However with old stereo using aux, and my s4 phone for music the sound was quite low volume. Does anyone know if using the blue tooth or the usb socket gives better volume, or should I upgarde to the hifi £200 option, has anyone done this and noticed a difference? Lijke to use spotify on the move!

I would say get the HI-FI worth the money i have had both the extra speaker and sub make the sound more fuller
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Thanks for the info, now just to persuade the wife, or perhaps say that this now standard equipment on the new one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
        Thanks for the info, now just to persuade the wife, or perhaps say that this now standard equipment on the new one!!!
        Sounds like a plan
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
          However with old stereo using aux, and my s4 phone for music the sound was quite low volume.
          Did you try turning up the phones volume?
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Definitely worth the extra

Comment

Hi Fi pack is now included in the Dstyle + I believe

Sent from my iPhone using The Force
              sigpic
              Gone but not forgotten....replaced by SEAT Ibiza Toca in Black

Comment

I have a 63 plate DStyle + and always thought the stereo and sound on Bluetooth, CD, USB and radio all sound fantastic! Does mine have the Hi Fi as standard?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hi Fi Pack still £200 option ......
                  E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
                  Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

So is that a no then? Lol. Iv just looked at the Citroen ds4 racing, wow, think that will be my next upgrade in 2016!

Comment

Thanks for your comments, now to seal the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick86 View Post
                        So is that a no then? Lol. Iv just looked at the Citroen ds4 racing, wow, think that will be my next upgrade in 2016!

Me too

Comment

Man. all you need are some 6X9's in your parcel shelf.

Comment

6x9 speakers don't waste your time or money just replace you factory speakers with some after market one's ...........
                            E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
                            Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

6x9's make a massive difference.

You ever watched TV on one of those 90's portable TV's?

Listening to music in your car without 6x9's in the parcel shelf is pretty much the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X