• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAB offer

http://www.citroen.co.uk/home/#/owne...es/offers/DAB/
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Link isn't working for me, what was the offer ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
      Link isn't working for me, what was the offer ?
      Its on the Citroen website, apparently its money off to upgrade our stereo systems to DAB digital radio, still seems pricey to me though
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Ah ok, they did one a while back and it was still v expensive IMHO too
        sigpic

Comment

Seems expensive to me too. Am I right in thinking that unless you opt for the EZI-DAB you lose your Bluetooth connectivity? (if you currently have it)
          A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station….

Comment

Ok can see it this morning, I think this was the price they did before £284.99 is way too much for me.....
            sigpic

Comment

For an auto DAB, is £215 expensive?
              Not fussy bout my sounds - but digital to listen to the footie on a Saturday aftnoon is much better quality
              Might have a look at the spec and if it included installation and 3 year guarantee they are offering on putting it in a new DS3, might be reasonable deal
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                For an auto DAB, is £215 expensive?
                Not fussy bout my sounds - but digital to listen to the footie on a Saturday aftnoon is much better quality
                Might have a look at the spec and if it included installation and 3 year guarantee they are offering on putting it in a new DS3, might be reasonable deal
                If you have found a spare few quid at the bottom of your cookie jar then its an ok addition for the extra stations and quality bit crisper :cool:

I got mine supplied and fitted free for all the agg I had

Mine is the Ezi dab and everything all works the same bloo toof etc but I personally would not pay the money for it
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Put it on tha back burner for when the prices come down then
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Pure Highway

I Have a Pure Highway - got if off eBay.

Have it fitted with Velcro (can't be seen) in the section where the ashtray/cupholder would be.

Have the audio going to the 3.5mm audio-in socket.

Power is from the 12v socket.

Aerial is the stick-on (hidden in the roof lining) one with an extension.

Live in the Scottish Borders and get very few episodes of signal drop.

You can see the cables but its not too bad against the black console.

Once I work out how to remove the centre console the cables will hardly be seen.

Will post pictures to let people see.

I reckon its cost me approx. £60.00 all together and approx. 30 mins time to fit it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pure highwa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	356388 Click image for larger version

Name:	pure highway 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	356394

Now I know how to remove the centre console I am going to re route the cables so that they can't be seen - will mean drilling a hole in the tray though
                    Last edited by johnsop1; 13-02-2014, 21:32.

Comment

I have this from Halfords http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165655 far better reception than the Pure Highway I used to have. I've put cables from the USB and Jack input to it under the central console and it sits in the coin tray. Looks very neat and works perfectly.

Comment

^ ^ That looks good Berty. Be great if could be seen in situ, but a r bit far away from me
                        Will look into it tho- and no change to the Head, but there are cables obvs.
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                          ^ ^ That looks good Berty. Be great if could be seen in situ, but a r bit far away from me
                          Will look into it tho- and no change to the Head, but there are cables obvs.
                          I'll take pictures tomorrow, really unobtrusive the way I've put it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                            I have this from Halfords http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165655 far better reception than the Pure Highway I used to have. I've put cables from the USB and Jack input to it under the central console and it sits in the coin tray. Looks very neat and works perfectly.
                            99p off at the moment so hurry and grab a bargain

Sent from my Experia Z tablet using Tapatalk
                            Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                            Take a pride in your ride
                            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                              I'll take pictures tomorrow, really unobtrusive the way I've put it in.
                              Thatd be good. Cheers Berty. Nice motor BTW. :-)
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X