X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyWay Questions

Good evening gents, just a couple of questions-

1) How can i find out what firmware my system is running
    2) Does anyone know who the manufacture of the 2010 myway system is, Harman/Becker or Magneti Marelli?

Thanks
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Set up button -> System Information. I imagine it's probably 27.01. I updated mine to 40.3. It's also probably a Harman/Becker.

You can get the firmware here -> http://gpsunderground.com/forum/peug...n-peugeot.html

Comment

Originally posted by danieljnewman View Post
      Set up button -> System Information. I imagine it's probably 27.01. I updated mine to 40.3. It's also probably a Harman/Becker.

You can get the firmware here -> http://gpsunderground.com/forum/peug...n-peugeot.html
      What difference has the newer firmware made if any Daniel?

Comment

Memory serves you can hold down buttons 1, 2 and 3 to access a more detailed software version number.

Also pretty sure that its Harmen Becker that make the units.

Sent from somewhere out there...
        Last edited by Bigfeet; 14-02-2014, 11:07.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

RNEG 40b (40.03)

Fixes Various malfunctions :
          -Various Bluetooth malfunctions (Incompatibility with certain telephones, loss of the Bluetooth twinning on starting a telephone call, poor sound quality)
          "UNKNOWN" is shown instead of the name of the caller when receiving a call
          -Under-estimation of the radar speeds for vehicles with the speed unit in miles
          -In Latin America only, restarting of the audio-navigation system (RNEG) following a request for navigation in "Demo" mode
          -In navigation mode : Cursor stuck on the GPS mapping, The cursor on the GPS mapping does not reflect the actual position of the vehicle
          -Arrival time either over- or under-estimated when being guided
          -Random loss of audio adjustments after starting the engine
          -Random loss of audio sound after starting the engine
          -Interference in the loudspeakers after starting the engine
          -Multifunction screen randomly going yellow
          -Random loss of time and altitude
          -The telephone directory, or the history, of calls made from the radio-navigation system RNEG is no longer visible on the multifunction screen

I have noticed slightly better picture quality, All round faster operation, Connects to my phone within 30 seconds where before it was around 90 seconds. There are also rumours that it now displays the correct speed alert in miles for speed cameras though I am yet to confirm this.

Comment

Originally posted by danieljnewman View Post
            RNEG 40b (40.03)

Fixes Various malfunctions :
            -Various Bluetooth malfunctions (Incompatibility with certain telephones, loss of the Bluetooth twinning on starting a telephone call, poor sound quality)
            "UNKNOWN" is shown instead of the name of the caller when receiving a call
            -Under-estimation of the radar speeds for vehicles with the speed unit in miles
            -In Latin America only, restarting of the audio-navigation system (RNEG) following a request for navigation in "Demo" mode
            -In navigation mode : Cursor stuck on the GPS mapping, The cursor on the GPS mapping does not reflect the actual position of the vehicle
            -Arrival time either over- or under-estimated when being guided
            -Random loss of audio adjustments after starting the engine
            -Random loss of audio sound after starting the engine
            -Interference in the loudspeakers after starting the engine
            -Multifunction screen randomly going yellow
            -Random loss of time and altitude
            -The telephone directory, or the history, of calls made from the radio-navigation system RNEG is no longer visible on the multifunction screen

I have noticed slightly better picture quality, All round faster operation, Connects to my phone within 30 seconds where before it was around 90 seconds. There are also rumours that it now displays the correct speed alert in miles for speed cameras though I am yet to confirm this.
            Thanks Dan, did you know there is a 50.03 now

Comment

I did. Theres not too much about it. It's spec sheet is exactly the same as 40b and everyone seemed to be going with 40b. I played it safe and went with 40b.

More info - http://gpsunderground.com/forum/peug...b-40-03-a.html

Comment

Working...
              X