ALPINE HEADUNIT while using steering wheel controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALPINE HEADUNIT while using steering wheel controls

Can you fit an Alpine head unit and retain the wheel controls? Would it be compatible with the hi fi sub/ amp etc?

Yes, but you will need to order the stalk control leads, speak to halfords or somewhere like that.

Comment

Hi, I`m new here but I have the same problem.

Just today I found out how it works.

You need a interface for the steering wheel control and a interface for your reverse sensors ( if you have these)

The total price (in Holland) is €280, I`m only going to bey the interface for the reverse sensors, the radio is in a good position to operate it while driving I think

I will properly introduce me in newby`s

Comment

i would guess it would be the same adapters required for the rest of the citroen models? have a look on the connects2 website and see. http://www.connects2.co.uk/c2search....=136&manID=206
        C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Today ordered the adapter for a alpine head unit.

This adapter is for the steering wheel control and parking sensors. I hope it works!

Comment

Can you get some pics up when its in? Will it work with the USB next to the handbrake?

Comment

Will the bluetooth still work and the USB socket?

Comment

I don`t think so, the usb socket and bluetooth are part of the original radio.

My alpine radio has already a usb conection wich i`m going to make in my glove box.

When the adapter com's in i will post some pictures.

Comment

So do you have bluetooth in your car? I really want to put CDE-9880R into my car, but I dont want to loose the Bluetooth. Moving the USB to the glovebox will be better as it wont clutter up the center console.

Comment

I have precisely the same radio, the orange lighting is perfect for the DS3, and the green lighting was perfect for my last car (xsara VTS)

I have no bluetooth in the DS3. I went for the stock radio because I wanted to change it anyways.

Comment

Bum. Its not worth it for me to do. It would mean I would have to buy the separate bluetooth, and steering wheel control adapter. To many £'s!

Comment

I have my adapter. everything works, parking sensors, steering wheel control. And with some double functions I can also use the display and customize all the settings.

Comment

That looks soo good!! I'm very jelous!

Comment

Working...
                          X