Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad anybody?

Guys!

First thread on here.. Just wondered if anybody has, or has considered fitting an iPad, mini or the beasty one in their little beaut?

Lets go :ds3: !!

Thank you :bow:

Welcome to the club

I think Wes is fitting a touch screen in his glovebox. Not an iPad though.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

cheers beefmasta,

I'm thinking of doing it, but first need to gather expertise, bravery and pennies first!

Comment

Pretty sure Brodit do a tablet mount too. Might be of help.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club Connor
          With a non built in sat nav, snooper laser detector, Spider phone holder, forward and reverse car cam, I havent got any room for a tablet :redface:
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Sounds a beast!

Cheers buddy!

Comment

This is my iPad Air 4g I made a bracket which slots inbetween the stereo and facia and a tetrax magnet to support the top (: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	356674

Comment

^ This looks good, any pics of the bracket without the tablet ?
                sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	356684

This is the best picture I could get but it site the ipad to support the bottom and the tetrax holds it in place at the top, this Bracket slots inbetween the stereo and plastic facia. (:

Comment

Ok thanks, does it scratch the plastic at all ?
                    sigpic

Comment

I use a £30 mount from Halfords for my 7" tablet, great for Sat Nav and Torque

Comment

No doesn't mark the plastic facia but there is a slight mark on the stereo as I didn't put it in properly first time but it's really effective as you can't see it at all when the ipad is on (:

Comment

The iPad's enduring popularity is a testament to its adaptability. Whether you're a student seeking a portable study tool, a professional in need of a powerful work companion, or an artist exploring creative endeavors, the iPad caters to a wide range of needs. We are offering you to get label printer and learn things related your printer. Its user-friendly interface and vast App Store ensure that there's something for everyone, making it an ideal device for both productivity and entertainment. Call to experience the seamless blend of hardware and software that defines this versatile gadget.

Comment

Working...
                          X