How to remove the coloured part from your key fob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I did:

£6 like John S said from John N and I changed the colour to white so it matches the body colour as the black in the keyring is lost a bit.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks John S. Will get in touch with him. I hate my dealer and service centre. They dont give a shit. @ ZACK... You have no idea. They never gave me the locking nut for the wheels when i purchased the car, so i went to them and they want £50 to order me a new one. I dont see why i should have to pay for a new one when they never gave the original one in the first place. It's either that or damage the old wheels getting the nuts off to replace with new bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        This is what I did:

£6 like John S said from John N and I changed the colour to white so it matches the body colour as the black in the keyring is lost a bit.
        Wow that looks bad WTF . Same damage on mine but luckly it's not on the black area. I want the white centre to match mine aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
          Thanks John S. Will get in touch with him. I hate my dealer and service centre. They dont give a shit. @ ZACK... You have no idea. They never gave me the locking nut for the wheels when i purchased the car, so i went to them and they want £50 to order me a new one. I dont see why i should have to pay for a new one when they never gave the original one in the first place. It's either that or damage the old wheels getting the nuts off to replace with new bolts.
          wow that is bad Remus which dealership is this mate? so I can be cautious when I turn up to order my car I am going to the small heath citroen.

Comment

Working...
          X