Views:	2
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	360609
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20160906_080110.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	360608

Here's the final product. The process involved taking off the cover from underneath the spoiler, just needed prising off. I used one of those make your own lolipop sticks (just thin and plastic) then pulled it. I don't know how to describe it properly, but it's like 5 big clips. Super easy to pull out and push back in, bit tricky to get it back in due to the angle against the window but anyway.

Once that's off, it's unbolt the bracket that secures the spoiler/light unit to the car. (Mine came off by hand, I shit you not). Then there are two bolts either side of the boot lid (by the gas strut) which secure the spoiler to the boot. (if you look on the outside, there are two like triangles on the window, that's the spoiler too)

Once that's off you can take the spoiler off and manoeuvre it about in order to get to the torx screws. There's 6 of them holding the light in place.

Once the light is unscrewed you need to unplug it. On mine it was wrapped in foam and selotape top job. Rip that off, and then squeeze the bit that looks like it needs squeezing and the plug will pop off.

Be careful with the light loom and also be careful with the washer jet (but that should stay on that bracket anyway)

It took 3 Mancunian lads to do this. 2 doing all the work, and 1 (me) just holding everything. Haha!
    Attached Files
    @mike_lowsocial

Thanks Mike
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
    X