Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get the computer display to stay on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the computer display to stay on?

I have the DSport Plus - the computer screen lists three different displays -
    I can scroll the three options, but as soon as I select one, what feels like a milisecond it resets back to the non-computer display...when I'd prefer it to stay on the computer display all the time...

Anyone know how I do it?

Thanks,
    Clive.

ps my new car collected Thursday only had one fault - the manual was all in French! lol
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

If you mean the fuel economy display etc then you can press the mode button on the stereo to show certain modes permanently.
    If you don't mean this then I dont know :P
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Thank You - yes that is exactly what I mean - tempted to go out now to try it! lol

Regards,
      Clive.

Comment

scroll through menu button and on personalization etc there is an option on there to do it cant remember without checkin will hav look tomorrow unless someone else nos

Comment

Thanks Gents! Done! Just sat on drive, and hit mode button and instead of showing radio station as main display it then displayed the trip computer as main display and seemed to stay on there!
          Great stuff, that was slightly irritating me as I'm keen to learn what mpg the 150THP gives and had to keep pressing the right hand stalk button then it would flick off, but I think all now sussed!

Regards,
          Clive.

Comment

well i have just done a round trip to Stuttgart and it returned 47mpg at 60mph .....................on the pooter
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Don't forget to still use the right stalk button the change the data bank being highlighted and if you hold the button down for more than three seconds it will reset that data bank.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X