Moving the front seat - the right way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    Did she move the seat mate ? That's grounds for seperation right there.....if you haven't given her permission
    There were a number of things. Improper respect for the car was one of them.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

No ones allowed to touch my seat. It took me months to get it right. I find the car very uncomfortable until I find that sweet spot. I dread services as they always move the seat! I've taken pictures of the correct settings lol.

Comment

Ahh, that explains that!

I did have a few problems myself; once I had moved the seat forward to let someone in, I couldn't get the seat to go back and click into position. (Most the time it works, otherwise I just end of playing about with it until it clicks.
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Moving the front seat of a vehicle can prove to be quite the undertaking, particularly when considering the logistics involved in handling such a large and heavy item moving within a confined space. Whether it's for the purpose of interior modifications, repairs, or simply repositioning, the process demands meticulous planning and physical effort. The intricate network of bolts, rails, and electrical connections adds to the complexity, requiring careful disassembly and reassembly. Despite its challenges, successfully maneuvering the front seat can bring a sense of accomplishment, transforming the interior landscape of the vehicle and reflecting the capabilities of those adept at managing such a task.

Comment

Working...
          X