Various

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various

Hope someone can give some advice, I’ve just got a ds3 120Vti, the car runs well but the temp gauge never gets to the middle unless I’m sat in traffic for some time, when normal driving it’s always between half way and cold, also on tickover there’s a miss now and again, nothing major, the Rev counter doesn’t jump but you can feel it missing, any ideas?

There was a recall on those temp sensors find out if yours needed to be replaced and if it was done or not. Could cause both those problems.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Nice one, cheers, is there a site I can go on to tell me if my car was on a recall list?

Comment

I was wondering if the thermostat is stuck open, I’ve done a quick search and am I correct in thinking that you have to purchase the complete housing with the thermostat, sensor and seal attached?

Comment

If the thermostat is faulty, and you are on the recall list, and haven't had the recall actioned yet, then it'll all get replaced for free.

Go to your local Citroen dealer parts department and ask them to check the recall status. I think the code is NGZ or NGT.
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
          X