Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3 mamba 320bhp turbo decat pipe 2.5 exhaust OCC hard piping NEEDS A TUNER TO MAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 mamba 320bhp turbo decat pipe 2.5 exhaust OCC hard piping NEEDS A TUNER TO MAP

DS3 1.6 thp 155 bhp just fitted mamba 320bhp turbo decat pipe blanked of o2 sensors stainless 2.5 exhaust OCC hard intercooler piping new coil packs new plugs ram air induction .
    and possibly soon a meth/air injection system .using 98 fuel with a little marvel mystery oil . been decoked .

NOW I NEED IT REMAPPED IS THERE ANYBODY IN NORTHUMBERLAND WHO CAN DO IT ON A DYNO AND ROLLING ROAD who acctually knows what there doing not just a map posted back and forth as tried this and car wouldnt even start ????
    let me know guys if you know anybody im willing to travel with car like 50 mile radius

thanks

This guy James is the best

Say Chris Blue recommended you- he will give you a good price

https://www.sptuning.co.uk/citroends3remaps.html
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi Chris been away well thanks i will give him a shout and once this 1 is complete i will give him a try

Comment

Good luck
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Would be happy to help out with this mapping request, at Etuners we do remote mapping and have brilliant results on the 207THP, including many big turbo builds as well as various DS3.

Sounds like you have had bad experiences in the past, as many people on here will vouch, these engines are rather unique and the tuner really needs to know what they are doing with them !

Comment

Working...
          X