Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell how to disable seat belt warning and speed warning too

hi guys

can anyone tell how to disable seat belt warning and speed warning because its too much noise.

thanks

Seat belt light comes on for a min or 2 at startup to say whether passenger airbag is on or off only bongs if you dont wear the seatbelt which is a legal requirement in most countries so probably can't be overridden. Only speed warning ive seen is self set just move the roller 9n left hand stalk to the centre

Comment

Sted- Thats not a speed warning- thats your limiter.

In Saudi and alot of other Arab States the have an audible speed alarm that goes off when you reach 70 MPH- some cars it just beeps once, others give an annoying tinkle all the time you're over the limit.

Only way would be with a Lexia tool at dealership or ask a friend who has one
      http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
      Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Originally posted by chiefnerd View Post
        Sted- Thats not a speed warning- thats your limiter.

In Saudi and alot of other Arab States the have an audible speed alarm that goes off when you reach 70 MPH- some cars it just beeps once, others give an annoying tinkle all the time you're over the limit.

Only way would be with a Lexia tool at dealership or ask a friend who has one
        i realise that but was the closest i could come up with(and as the names saudi-ds3 i guessed english may not be first language and maybe thats what was meant)

Comment

thanks bros

but isnt there any other way than the lexia tool

i have 2007 lancer and under the dash orange box its the only one under the dash other boxes are either black or white so i took it out then there is no more beeping noise.
          Last edited by saudi-ds3; 12-08-2012, 02:01.

Comment

Of course there's another way but involves disconnecting wiring and I wouldn't know where to start looking for that wiring- the Lexia is just quick and painless
            http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
            Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Working...
            X