Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The standard bulbs are 2/3 watts and 5 watt bulbs are available from most places ie halfords and they are just bright enough! but they do say on the packaging that you must HOOVER your car foot well first as they could start a fire from the heat - Eiken has gone for led which burn cooler as to not start fire to the grass under the pedals! ;o) sorry eiken!!!
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
      Eiken for Xmas i will give you a vacuum lol
      Is this a sexual inuendo ;o) take it off line please! ;0)

Comment

First people mugs me for driving a Citroen, then i come here to be muged for not cleaning my car , gonna delete those pictures and retake some new one as soon af my GF have cleaned the car for me.

Comment

Eiken the pictures are fine were only joking!! ;o) Its the trainers! lmao ;o)

How do you get a gf to clean a car??? mine makes a right mess and never hoovers or 'vacuums' even at christmas! lol

Comment

Well its gone now. ha.

Comment

Damn it! I LOVED those pics! i was going to save them as my wallpaper ;-o

Comment

Rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Eiken View Post
                  Rofl
                  Hoped you HOOVERED first!! or how do they say in spanish 'Grassyass!' ;-) ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by mbartlett View Post
                    Hoped you HOOVERED first!! or how do they say in spanish 'Grassyass!' ;-) ha ha ha ha
                    Says the guy with the Birdcage stuck in front :eek:

Comment

oooooohhhhh.... that hurt! That is a good idea tho... there is enough room for some birds in the front grille! ;o) The aviary look! i Like it - I could sell the idea really cheep cheep! Sim i hate you! lol lol im getting mugged back now! ;o)
                      But notice how the grill has been HOOVERED from any grass before the photo was taken!! ;o)

Say hello to Henry ;-)

Comment

oooooohhhhh.... that hurt! That is a good idea tho... there is enough room for some birds in the front grille! ;o) The aviary look! i Like it - I could sell the idea really cheep cheep! Sim i hate you! lol lol im getting mugged back now! ;o)
                        But notice how the grill has been HOOVERED from any grass before the photo was taken!! ;o)

Say hello to Henry ;-)
                        But still with some birdshit in the front.. heh ... Sry maybe we should stop spamming this thread with offtopic stuff... haha..

Comment

I found where your vacuum has gone!

Comment

I found where your vacuum has gone!
                            Yeah you stole i see

Comment

ssshhh don't tell anyone! will return it when i have hoovered my aviary grill ;-)

Comment

LMFAO, Now now girls, drop the weapons (i.e. Vacuums) LoL.

Eiken i was only messing. I really liked the dry grass and twigs effect :P

Mark now you can fight your own battles, but if you need a hand ill bring the Dyson along LOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X