Spotted in Morrions Cambuslang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted in Morrions Cambuslang

Spotted this in Morrisons Cambuslang (Glasgow) Happy to finally see someone from my neck of the woods
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20141102_185209.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	367263
    Last edited by philt91; 02-11-2014, 19:31.

Good spot!

Whoevers car this is, please bin that Arnold Clark sticker.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Garage stickers a no no then !

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
        Garage stickers a no no then !
        Just a personal dislike, lol.
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          Just a personal dislike, lol.
          I'm with you mate I hate them too , when I ordered my DS3 I made a request to the salesman to NOT put any stickers on my car
          If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BEEFERS View Post
            I'm with you mate I hate them too , when I ordered my DS3 I made a request to the salesman to NOT put any stickers on my car
            Haha yeah, when I picked my new one up, Biggy said he didn't bother putting a dealer sticker on because he knew I'd take it straight off.
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I agree; no Arnold Clark stickers should ever be on a DS3 myself and my wife refused to buy ours from there
              Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417364495.743755.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	359067Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417364507.078512.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	359068 couple more spots and carded, need some more cards boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvershaker View Post
                  I agree; no Arnold Clark stickers should ever be on a DS3 myself and my wife refused to buy ours from there
                  I removed my arnold clark sticker before even leaving there compound... The salesman looked less than impressed, next plan is to get rid of there name off my plates

Comment

the dealer number plate really annoys me, im getting some vinyl and a chrome surround before i get some new plates printed, and i kinda need the log book back from DVLA before i can do that anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sy king View Post
                      the dealer number plate really annoys me, im getting some vinyl and a chrome surround before i get some new plates printed, and i kinda need the log book back from DVLA before i can do that anyway
                      Yeah I agree. Although I think legally you have to have who printed it and a postcode. It's free advertising for the dealer so I suppose they like it.

Saying that, most are less offensive to the eyes than a dealer sticker and much less noticeable.
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                      X