Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat behind this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously parked up eh Kev It needs some club stickers!!
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Illegal plate spacing makes me cringe. A plate isn't there for you to play with the formats and fonts, it's there for ANPR and speed cameras to be able to read. Same goes for sticking the plate on the dashboard against the windscreen. Does not function and does not look cool.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Obviously parked up eh Kev It needs some club stickers!!
        Passenger with the missus dragged me shopping

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          Illegal plate spacing makes me cringe. A plate isn't there for you to play with the formats and fonts, it's there for ANPR and speed cameras to be able to read. Same goes for sticking the plate on the dashboard against the windscreen. Does not function and does not look cool.
          I think as long as you don't alter the look of the letter/number, then it should be fine, the cameras must be able to read them now,i got done a few years back.

Comment

Mmm I think irregular spacing is still not allowed, I just ordered a new set of metal pressed plates for my car (from a UK road legal seller ) and the FAQs covered spacing of the letters/numbers....

When ordering UK legal plates please be aware it is illegal to arrange or change any spacing or characters on the number plates. If you rearrange the spacing but have ordered UK legal plates these will be made as the registration appears on your paper work.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
              I fail to believe ANPR and speed cameras can't read them. I have illegally spaced plates and Intu car park cameras pick it up fine.

Comment

Yeah a few years back the airport car park didn't recognise my plate but now they do

Comment

Probably find that the cameras at pay car parks work a lot better than the ANPR ones The former have a vested interest in ensuring they can take your money
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X