Dsl3nny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dsl3nny

Spotted ya on roundabout near Sunderland town, going towards Park Lane area.

Knew I recognised those exhausts from somewhere :P

Haha av seen loads of ds3 nw m8 there frikin everywhere what's where you in al keep me I out for ya

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
      Haha av seen loads of ds3 nw m8 there frikin everywhere what's where you in al keep me I out for ya
      We haven't got ours yet mate but gettin a White w/ Black Roof THP- Look out for it from July onwards

Comment

will do make sure you get some pics up n av seen fucking loads recently lots of white limited editons n theres a racing in the sunderland garage

Comment

Aye av seen a few of the Whites too, not too many THPs tho

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
            Aye av seen a few of the Whites too, not too many THPs tho
            How would you know if it was a THP ????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
              How would you know if it was a THP ????????????????????
              Dual Exhausts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and the big 3rd brake light majority of the time if its got both thn chances r its THP

Comment

mine stands out from behide where you getting it from X6411?

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
                    Dual Exhausts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Are fitted to the 110HDi and all other "sport" versions

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
                      mine stands out from behide where you getting it from X6411?
                      Was gonna get it from TownCentreCitroen, the lad sorted me out a deal based on the fact he could source a car from another garage. £315 p/m w/ 400 deposit. But when he couldn't get the car and I suggested a factory order he kinda hinted he wouldn't do the same deal, and that our car would be worth less after '3 or 4' months so the prices would go up even more. In the end we went with NewCitroenDeals who put us in touch with a dealer in Derby who set us up at £290 per month with essentially no deposit. So result in the end!

Originally posted by John S View Post
                      Are fitted to the 110HDi and all other "sport" versions
                      I thought there was only either the HDi110 or the THP in the "sport" versions?

Also I meant I had not seen any/many DS3s with the dual exhausts at all, so that's how I knew they weren't THPs

Comment

nice wasnt chris marshell was it and good deal mine was one of the first demo cars with 7,000 on the clock so got it at a steal n what cambo u got so i know what am looking for m8

Comment

Nah wasnt Chris Marshall. We went for THP White with a black roof n black alloys. Can't wait

Comment

we got ours from TCC and Richard was spot on with us, racings in there but not for sale, the after sales service we have had from them has been top class , so i hope you can get the same after sales for your car.

Comment

Yeah they were really friendly at TCC and the guy we spoke to was spot on. We were prepared to pay an extra £20 per month rather than go with the Internet deal at one point. But it was just when the doubt was put into our mind about the value of our car were we chose to go Internet instead

Comment

Working...
                              X