Spotted Lakeside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted Lakeside

Next to M&S this morning as I was dropping Hannah off, a Red/White DS3, they flashed their lights at me, and I (half asleep) did a thumbs up lol, anyone from here?

I did mean to flash my lights back wasn't quick enough :cool:

Originally posted by dave_beast View Post
    Next to M&S this morning as I was dropping Hannah off, a Red/White DS3, they flashed their lights at me, and I (half asleep) did a thumbs up lol, anyone from here?

I did mean to flash my lights back wasn't quick enough :cool:
    Thought for a minute this was going to be us, we were there last Sunday,
    ours is thorium grey/carmen red, only saw 3 DS3's during our whole journey of 220 miles, 2 of those were white, quite eventful though because we parked in car park and went through the Primark entrance and came out agoin through Primark, couldn't find car, walked around for about 15 minutes, beginning to get worried, and then suddenly realised there were 2 Primark entrances!!! so pleased to see our car waiting for us.

Comment

Didn't see you nor the red n White one. I park there everyday altough I use the overflow or staff parking (the ones that are actually open in the mornings). Bigger spaces and less mums banging doors. I sometimes hide it behind the bushes so you might not spot it. I often see a White edt and a yellow Dsport in the same car park. Still very rarely see ds3's on my commute. Most I saw was in the midlands when I went up this week.

Comment

Does this mean I've given up my secret parking spot?

Comment

Working...
        X