Black and Red ingatestone essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and Red ingatestone essex

Another example why I shouldn't openly car spot with friends as I had the mickey taken out of me all night for noticing a ds3 with the unusual colour choice of black with dark red roof. Really nice actually. Chrome strips worked well with it too. Saw it parked by the flower/petshop anyones?

I am the same though, I believe I have also seen that car in the Chelmsford Area. Saw a White with Black Roof also. It pulled into Chelmer Village Retail Park. Mine is a Black Base Model with the Tribal Roof but anything better and my insurance would be through the roof! Damn the insurance companies ripping young drivers off! There seems to be quite a few DS3's around Essex.

Comment

ive stopped reporting on the ds3's i spot now. i drive on the m25 everyday and 50% of the time il spot 1 or 2 of them. still for a major road thats not too bad. there are 2 that i know of that live in ingatestone, (one delivers parcels). seen one exactly like mine drive through too, wave and a smile! you cant do that on the m25 though. for as many as i see driving on the m25 i see lorries carrying new ones for delivery. for whoever's waiting trust me its on its way i see enough loaded up on lorries, no where near as many as the lorry load's of fiestas though!!

Comment

Working...
      X