White Edition in Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Edition in Watford

The first DS3 I've seen since the Kent meet. Walking home from work this afternoon I spotted her parked on the other side of the road. I crossed over and left a card. I hope the card didn't get washed away as a few minutes later it started raining really heavily, I was less than 2 minutes from home and got soaked it came down that hard. If I hadn't taken the time to leave the club card I would have been indoors just as the rain started :rolleyes:
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Hiya,

Where abouts did you see the car in Watford?

x
    xXx Emma xXx

Comment

St Albans road, opposite the Seventh Day Adventist place, was it yours?

Comment

Hiya, it may well have been! Nice to have been noticed if it was i havnt seen any other DS3 Whites in Watford or the surrounding areas yet. Unfortunately no card but I have been meaning to become a member for a while! Nice to meet you!
        xXx Emma xXx

Comment

I work in Watford! What are the last 3 letters on your reg? I'll look out for you!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Wicked! The last 3 letters are VFH What DS3 have you got? I shall keep an eye out for you too!
            xXx Emma xXx

Comment

Originally posted by meXam View Post
              Hiya, it may well have been! Nice to have been noticed if it was i havnt seen any other DS3 Whites in Watford or the surrounding areas yet. Unfortunately no card but I have been meaning to become a member for a while! Nice to meet you!
              Originally posted by meXam View Post
              Wicked! The last 3 letters are VFH What DS3 have you got? I shall keep an eye out for you too!

I think the last 3 letters on the White I saw were YMY so it wasn't your one. I always keep an eye out for DS3's on my way to work, but I only have to walk just over 1/2 mile so not much opportunity to spot them even though I have to cross the A41 at the Dome roundabout. If you ever spot a White / Carbon Grey DS3 Racing in Watford there's a very good chance it will be mine

Comment

Aww bad times , i am always up and down St Albans road and have a frnd who lives just opposite the church so i shall keep an eye out for you all!
                xXx Emma xXx

Comment

Bad news!! I saw a white edition last week and the red ended in NCV! Thats another one to add to the list!

I have a white with black roof, reg = WTF

I'm on the A41 from Tring to past the Ramada Jarvis hotel - I work at NAWT
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I'm on the A41 from Tring to past the Ramada Jarvis hotel - I work at NAWT
                    So i gather you pass the Hilton? I work on the same road as the massive Porcenalosa place (or however you spell it lol). You probs pass it, its just before the Hilton.

I shall keep an eye out for you and beep if i see you go past lol!
                    Last edited by WTF; 03-07-2011, 18:57.
                    xXx Emma xXx

Comment

Yep, all the way up!!

Pass that place - near the Audi garage right? And then the Hilton, Mc D's and Ramada.

Mornings is usualy 9 - 9:30am and home 5-5:30. Mornings can vary as depends what time I roll out of bed!!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Yeah thats right! I work in the office building between the Mazda Garage and Majestic Wines.

Am usually on the A41 at about quarter to 9 and then quarter past 5 lol.
                        xXx Emma xXx

Comment

I'll try and spy you!!!

AND I'll leave work earlier this week to try and pass you, sure they'll understand!
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Lol bless you!!! Im sure we shall spy each other soon! Im constantly on the lookout for other DS3's, none so far! Was even at a car show today and i couldn't find another one! lol! x
                            xXx Emma xXx

Comment

Ready . .

Saw TWO in Watford on Friday - Silver and a White Ed (not you I know now!) Worse part is, I was sat at the lights to go over, the white ed was at the lights to go into Sainsburys and the silver drove past us into Asda's!

THEN - saw THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE on Saturday, 2 in the car park in Hemel and one passing me into LB.
                              Last edited by WTF; 03-07-2011, 19:51.
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                              X