I found my cars sister!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my cars sister!!!

Hi guys, not been on for a few days, been busy buffing it up in the gym and of course, driving around in my new D Style Plus, haha! I love it, and will get some pics up soon. Got it Wednesday.

Anyway, I was driving around last night and I found another D Style Plus, but in white, with almost the exact same number plate as me (mine ends in X, this one ended in Y) haha, what are the chances of that, and it was only 3 miles away from where I live too! Lol.
    June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
    September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
    March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
    June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Get them pics up Noodle, blue/back combo for me!

Comment

Haha, I met the owner last night as well, turned out she's one of our customers. Got chatting and turns out she bought it off the same saleman too, haha, small world! It was funny when they were parked next to each other, some lads came past and were bickering amongst themselves as to whrther it looked better in blue or white but i think the general concensus was that it was a 'cool car'. Speaking of car envy, two custoemrs in the restaurant have come over to me and were like wow, thats such a nice car, and a bloke at the petrol station last night came over to tell me what a 'good looking car' I had, hehehehe, loving this!

I'm off up the hill behind where i live now gilly to take some pics, hehe.
      June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

ha ha told ya

Comment

tbh... just sound slike a cheesy chat up line xD

no ones ever come up to me to say i have a nice car xD
          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
          Third time around.
          Work in Progress

Comment

nor me lol not physically approached me n sed tht

Comment

Ive had a bloke offer too swap for a range rover :s i was like yeah! saw it ooh god no, kept asking how much does it cost and lets look inside :S then had a women stop her car infront i popped up and she shit herself an drove off

We came,
              We saw,
              We stood around,
              We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                then had a women stop her car infront i popped up and she shit herself an drove off
                Are you that scarey looking then Ad?
                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Haha could be mate or the fact she thought car was empty an i jumped up :L

We came,
                  We saw,
                  We stood around,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ds3sun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	353296Click image for larger version

Name:	ds3sun2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	353297

Here ya go.....

Comment

Already needs to go to car hospital though, proper gutted, was cleaning it this morning and noticed some of the paint peeling in the bumper....on closer inspection, it looks like someones hit it, maybe parking or something (although how I've no idea cause I've been parking it miles away from other cars - although theres loads of little shits who play on bikes in the car park where I live so could be then - had 2 repairs on the C1 cause of that) and anyway, popped it down to my mate to have a look at and it needs a re-spray and new bracket - fucking bastards grrrrr, he's sorting it next Sunday for me, just hoping no one notices at work tomorrow (i've been off for a week so no ones seen it. I guess when you look at it it just looks like it's got a bit of dirt on it or something, but when you really look it's come away slightly and it's come forward where the LEDs are, I seriously have no luck where cars and bodywork are concerned.

Comment

Oh dear , not good news at all

We came,
                        We saw,
                        We stood around,

Comment

Nope, if I ever find the little shit who did it they will actually die, but hey ho, shall let my stress out on the gym this week me thinks, my mate has said he will sort if for £60 for me so it could have been worse but still, not what you need when the car has less than 200 miles on it.

Comment

I know yeah, not brand new either :/.

We came,
                            We saw,
                            We stood around,

Comment

Exactly, all i can think is at least it probably won't show as the paint hasn't had chance to fade yet or anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X