61 plate White/Black Ingatestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 plate White/Black Ingatestone

Only seen 2 61 plate cars so far the first was a focus (no surprises there) the second to my surprise was a DS3, white n black like mine

flashed and got a big wave back.

It was me. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
      Only seen 2 61 plate cars so far the first was a focus (no surprises there) the second to my surprise was a DS3, white n black like mine

flashed and got a big wave back.
      Haven't seen a single 61 plate & hadn't even thought about the new plate which has been out for over a month & a half now :redface:
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saggy1 View Post
        It was me. Thanks for the acknowledgement.
        Welcome!!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Nice one welcome, you may have seen the guy in the red one delivering parcels around the area. Unfortunately your the 2nd White and black ive seen on that same spot of road. There are three other ds3's i see in the village regularly.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bensds3;46485]Nice one welcome, you may have seen the guy in the red one delivering parcels around the area. Unfortunately your the 2nd White and black ive seen on that same spot of road. There are three other ds3's i see in the village regularly.[/QUOTE I work with at 10 plate white with black roof. Have seen a black with red roof 10 plate in the village
            too. Have a driving school ds3 in Chelmsford .

Comment

Working...
            X