Convoy on the A11/A14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convoy on the A11/A14

Found myself in an impromptu convoy along the A11/A14 this afternoon for about 40 miles - nice red & black DSport - but even though we swapped places a few times, I couldn't get any response at all from the other guy!! - he just stared straight ahead whenever we came alongside each other.

Funny or what?!!

Perhaps he'd stolen it & didn't want to give you a good look at his face to stop you picking him out in a line up
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

wondered where my car had gone :S

Comment

With thanks just for offer a very awesome page! I stubled onto a web site ideal for great really needs. Its content has delightful and additionally important reports. Preserve acknowledge that there are succeed! amazon publishing services

Comment

Thanks a lot for the purpose of rendering up to date update versions about the challenge, I just await read through further. Iron Railings Toronto

Comment

Superb blog post. Any place strikes numerous pressing obstacles of your modern culture. People can not be uninvolved that will those obstacles. The place delivers guidelines together with thoughts. Rather interesting together with handy. Commercial Flat Roof Repairs Woodbridge

Comment

boost plus I discovered this is an instructive and fascinating post so i suspect as much it is extremely valuable and proficient. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article.I discovered this is an instructive and fascinating post so i suspect as much it is extremely valuable and proficient. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article.

Comment

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. KINGGAME

Comment

Much obliged to you for some other enlightening online journal. Where else might I be able to understand that kind of data written in such a perfect means? I have a mission that I'm a few seconds ago taking a shot at, and I have been at the post for such data. Benecalorie

Comment

This specific is a great article My spouse and i witnessed due to talk about the idea. It is definitely precisely what I want to to view expect throughout potential you can proceed pertaining to expressing a real exceptional article. michelin crossclimate 2 treadwear rating

Comment

In fact My partner and i examine that last night yet I needed several feelings regarding it and after this I desired to learn that once more due to the fact it is extremely well written. Appliance Repair Toronto

Comment

With the amount of money being spent on addiction you would think there would be a cure. Just the time lost at work should be sufficient enough to get this thing fixed. drugs addictions patio cleaning bristol

Comment

The idea thinks wonderful you just read this sort of helpful along with exclusive content on the internet sites. Foxibet

Comment

Quickly your website can unquestionably acquire well known being among the most regarding submitting buyers, for the meticulous content articles or simply just essential critiques. pragmatic555

Comment

Rapidly this kind of internet site can easily definitely recognition among virtually all blogging and site-building and also site-building individuals, because careful content or simply opinions. Dabwoods Disposable

Comment

Working...
                              X